Since 1994, TGA has been adding new customers, tools, software, lifts and highly skilled, qualified technicians.
Specifically, these technicians were trained under the guidance of Hans Richter to maintain a high degree of product knowledge and know-how each day.
The same key employees and technicians have been with TGA for many years, so this highly qualified group is a solid team. Continuing Education courses and stability in human resources have produced ongoing quality, and this is ultimately what establishes TGA's 97+% customer satisfaction rating.
We want owners to know that a visit to our shop will offer a different feeling of what a repair shop should be......as skilled and efficient as the vehicle you drive for ongoing performance.
We Accept most Independent Extended Warranty and Service Contracts.
Onsite Services Include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Oil Changes
- Transmission Repairs
- A/C Services
- Electrical Diagnostic Services
- Wheel Alignments
- Exhaust Systems Services
- Pre-purchase Vehicle Evaluations
- Scheduled routine services for all models of BMW
- Engine Tuning
- EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) Service and Repairs
- ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) Service and Repairs
- Power Window and Door Lock Repair
- Clutch Service
- Transmission Service and Repairs
- Engine Service and Repairs
- Brake Service and Repairs
- Cooling System (Radiator) Service and Repairs
- Steering and Suspension Service and Repairs
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repairs
- Air Conditioning Service and Repairs
- Headlight Repairs
- Walnut Shell Blasting
- Wiper Repairs